Better equipment technology better travel... 👍
Does anybody remember when a time when they were traveling and could not have any entertainment during that time? starting from the airport to the destination, it was boring and dead time. The airport did not have any wireless technology installed for folks to entertain while waiting for their flight. Getting on the plane was even worst. There was zero entertainment available during the flight. However, today all that has changed. Now we have entertainment available from the beginning to the end of the traveling cycle. Start from the airport, there is a TV to watch, plenty of bars to go to watch sport while getting a beer. Strong wireless signal is everywhere at the airport which helps on the streaming tv show on our devices. Power bank installed all across the airlines because they know folks will run out of power. However, we usually bring our own portable powerbank . Our gadget is full of shows to watch during the flight. Some airplane has wireless available for a small fee. Even though the seat does not have a power switch, our backpack has a power bank to keep us plugging and stay entertain during the flight.
Our devices such as laptops and/or iPad do not have to be packed inside our luggage anymore. Start to entertain from the airport waiting-area and straight to the plane continue watching our show.
Hotel and motel chain jumped into the bandwagon by providing free wifi to their guests to use. All of these technologies combined make travel a great experience. I would suggest you bring a simple compact router that has some vpn function builtin into your briefcase just in case you have more devices to connect for more access in your room.
Our laptops and cell phone are at the forefront of technology that helps us travel better and makes it a great experience. Other technology equipment that is not far behind is our backpack and carry-on luggage. When you think of a backpack, you might think of your regular 2 pockets bag that only has space for a few socks and a notebook. No more, our backpack now came fully equipped with solar panels and power banks. Where there is no solar or cloudy space, we hopped on our battery backup and keep ongoing. These backpacks also have lots of compartment to carry all you need for a simple 3 days trip. For instance, my husband made it to Vegas last summer with a 45L backpack carried all he needs for that trip. Some carry-on luggage also comes with battery backup. Plugin and off you go about your business... As time goes on, equipment that has technology built-in keeps on getting better and better thus making our travel a breeze and enjoyable.
Old backpack and heavy suitcases are a thing of the past and travelers now rely more on their backpack style to travel. We pack enough for a few days so we can travel light. Travel light helps us save money on airline tickets (no checking luggage), less chance of our luggage gets lost and no fuss in airport security checkpoint. The great thing about these types of equipment technology is TSA approve of travel because Lithium batteries are safe in the cabin area and not in the belly of the airplane.
Whether you choose the briefcase version or the solar backpack with power bank style of equipment technology to travel, space inside your backpack will not be an issue. Both the traditional briefcase and the backpack are now comfortable and stylish and well padded for the office essentials. We have choices and that is a great thing. Pack light and on our way... Advances in equipment technology have made business travel easier and it just getting better and better...
We cannot talk about equipment technology that makes travel great and not touch on Bluetooth technology. Here are a few key points I think made Bluetooth technology one of the best...
1. Wireless: Well that speaks for itself, no more dragging these different devices cables along
2. Bluetooth is inexpensive: Bluetooth is cheap for companies to implement. That is why almost all of our gadgets come with Bluetooth technology
3. Bluetooth is automatic: Just added it once and pair in a jiffy as long as you are about 30 feet away from the device
4. Standardized protocol: Bluetooth is standardized wireless using short-wavelength UHF radio waves in the industrial, scientific and medical radio bands, from 2.400 to 2.485 GHz, and building personal area networks (PANs). Bluetooth will connect devices to each other, even if they aren't the same model.
5. Low interference: Bluetooth devices almost always avoid interference from other wireless devices and 1 to 1 device connection all the time. If you have 2 phones that use the same Bluetooth speaker, well only 1 phone can connect at a time. Bluetooth uses a technique known as frequency hopping, and also low power wireless signals
6. Low energy consumption: Bluetooth technology uses very low power from your device requires little energy and not killing your battery. However, your backpack has a powerful solar panel that can recharge your batteries in minutes. The low power consumption is excellent for your phone
7. Sharing voice and data: The technology allows us to share data and voice communications provided both devices are compatible. Your phones and your headsets pairing is one example and there is many more example. No excuses for not taking a call while you are driving #imjustsaying
8. Instant PAN (Personal Area Network): You can connect up to seven Bluetooth devices to each other within a range of up to 30 feet, forming a piconet or PAN. For a single room, you can also set up multiple piconets (Try it and see how crazy it is).
9. Upgradeable: New versions of Bluetooth is in the works which will offer many new advantages and backward compatible with older versions
10. The technology stays: It works for us consumers and therefore companies will keep pumping them into new devices. The Internet of things (IOT) will bring more devices to use and Bluetooth is at the center of them all...
happy reading 🤣